CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Magnolia Pirate Frame

This is a frame I made using some of my magnolia stamps. I have popped all the images after I fussy cut them out. I printed the pirate chest from the internet & also the image for the flag. I used a piece of material on the sails & made them 3D also. I hand drew the boat & cut it out then inked the edges with tim holtz distress inks. I will do a you tube on this & some other items I've made as soon as I remember how to do it.

2 comments:

  1. Julie, I love this. How original. Your colors and placements are perfect. LOL, love the heart shaped eye patch. Hurry up and remember how to do the video, want to see it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just so freaking fabulous Julie......just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete